Sunday, April 08, 2007

Hello people!
Yesterday's Easter service! Yayness.
Met up with A, PF & YL at JE :)

ASG ASG ASG!

Went to walk around Centrepoint awhile,
cos we arrived early. LOL.
:D

Advertising for Esprit!

Didnt upload all the images.
If you guys want the images,
just give me a nudge in MSN! :D

Had alot of singings,
that story about Jesus, was really saddening :(
Had a West meeting after that :)

Costume competition!
West C3, (us) wore a bandana, black polo tee & plasters.
Yeah, I love my bandana best!
Ha ha.

West C3!

The winner in the end was West A1 & 2.
If Im not wrong :\
Lol, had so much laughter!

Jackets group & us!

Love love :)

I love West C!

Went to meet dear dear at PS afterwards.
I need to go & san san my heart out.
Thanks for accompanying me!
Went to the place-with-alot-of-memories.
:D
Ate my dinner at Mac, went to talk with dear.
& went home.

I'd never knew how much I'll treasure you.
Nor how much I'll love you.
Indeed I'll love & treasure you.
I love you :)


Till death do us part :D

IM HAPPY TODAY.
Cos I finally know what to do for POP.
I finally know what to do for fancy drill.
I LOVE MYSELF :D :D
Going to go cut my hair afterwards.
Goodbye world :D

No comments: